Suggestions on Graphic Card Upgrade
Long time no see. How has everyone been?
Anyhow I have been up and down the charts over at Toms and cannot come to a conclusion. I have been out of the loop on desktop graphics since I built the system in my SIG.
Anyhow I am looking at buying something to upgrade my 8800 GTS (320MB) card. I am a gamer and never buy the latest and greatest cards.
I would like to keep it under $200 and am wondering what you suggest that ATi or Nvidia offers in that range that would be a very nice boost over my 8800 GTS (320MB)..........is there anything for $200 that would be a nice boost over my current card?
Anyhow thanks for any responses.
- Antec Nine Hundred
- Q6600 G0 Stepping @ 3.0GHz
- Gigabyte GA-P35-DQ6
- Corsair XMS2 (4x1GB) PC2-8500
- eVGA SuperClocked GeForce GTX 560 Ti
- PC P&C Silencer 750 Quad
- Enhance Technology Quadrapack Q14SS
- HP Smart Array P400 SAS/SATA Controller w/ 512MB BBWC
- 4 x 72g 15,000rpm 2.5inch SAS Drives @ RAID5
- 2 x 750g 7,200rpm 3.5inch SATA Drives @ RAID1
- 2 x LG DVD±R Burners
- Hanns·G HH-281HPB 28" Display
- Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit w/ SP1