[RESOLVED] Yahoo E-mail "Keeps me signed in" always checked
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: [RESOLVED] Yahoo E-mail "Keeps me signed in" always checked

Thumbs up [RESOLVED] Yahoo E-mail "Keeps me signed in" always checked

When I try to login to yahoo e-mail, there is a check on the "Keep me signed in". Before when I used to uncheck it, the computer did not kept it checked everytime I tried to login to yahoo.

I went to Tools, Internet Options and deleted the cookies in Internet Explorer, but when I go to you yahoo e-mail, that box is still check, and have to uncheck it everytime so that I will not be connected all the time.

I typically check my e-mail in three computers and this only happens on one computer.

Do you guys know what needs to changed so that when I uncheck something like this in the internet, the computer does not keep it check next time I come to this page.

Thanks

I think this is the new default of the web site. Under the check it says : [Uncheck if on a shared computer]. You can modify the time before it log you out in the option of Yahoo mail. I guess it works on the other PC because there not considered has main PC. I found 2 yahoo related object on my pc.
    C:\Documents and Settings\TCHP\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\TW3XK8Z9\login.yahoo.com
    C:\Documents and Settings\TCHP\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\macromedia.com\support\flashplayer\sys\#login.yahoo.com

Both contain .sol file I'm not sure if they would really change something.
    [SIZE=1]Technoplume
    Asus Crosshair 1, AMD 4800+ x2, 4G RAM
    BFG GTX 260, Acer AL2216W, ViewSonic VT2342
    Haf Full tower, Watercool Thermatake / Cooler Master
    3.3Tb ( 1gi Raid, 0.3 backup, 2tb External )
    G13, G110, G500, X-540
    750 W0117 Thermaltake Active Toughpower

I went to the yahoo-email account settings - I don't remember changing anything just saving settings and this seem to fix the problem. It has been working fine for awhile.

THANKS

Thread Information