Alternative to DVDFlick?
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Alternative to DVDFlick?

Alternative to DVDFlick?

Hi Guys,

Myself and my girlfriend have had an awful time with DVDFlick. It doesn't consistently burn DVDs, a lot of the time (and it seems to be getting worse) it will crap out during burning. Or, it will look like it's burned but when I check the disk, there's nothing on it.

I've also tried Windows DVD Maker and that hasn't worked great either. It actually works fine on my laptop, but not hers. We are both running Windows 7 Professional.

Is there something we can try? I noticed DVDFlick's options are pretty slim. It seemed to work not bad in Vista. We've recently updated to Win 7 (fresh installs) and have been having problems on and off since.

Any ideas?

Is there a paid program out there that would work better?

Thanks in advance,

Jay
    Athlon 64 3000+ @ 2.25GHz | Asus K8V SE Deluxe | 1GB PC-3200 Kingston DDR | ATI Radeon X1600 256MB | 200GB Seagate Barracuda SATA | 40GB Western Digital External | Sound Blaster 5.1 with
    Inspire 5300s | Pioneer 106s 16x DVD | LG 16x Super Multi DVD-Writer Dual | Intel Gigabit LAN | Enermax 300Watt | 20.1" Viewsonic LCD 1600x1200 | Windows XP Pro SP2

My 1987 Ford Ranger

Popular video conversion software,
    "I know nothing."
    Cheers.

if there is an option to SLOW DOWN the burn rate try that...... reduce speed to 8x instead of those higher speeds which are unreliable.

AVS has a bunch of video program that could help. My JVC HD Cam came whit Cyberlink software that are simple and work fine. But I still use Nero to burn the video on a dvd.
    [SIZE=1]Technoplume
    Asus Crosshair 1, AMD 4800+ x2, 4G RAM
    BFG GTX 260, Acer AL2216W, ViewSonic VT2342
    Haf Full tower, Watercool Thermatake / Cooler Master
    3.3Tb ( 1gi Raid, 0.3 backup, 2tb External )
    G13, G110, G500, X-540
    750 W0117 Thermaltake Active Toughpower

Thread Information