haywire mouse
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: haywire mouse

haywire mouse

hi, i have a mouse, that now, since i have a new motherboard, is way too over-sensitive. changing mouse properties in windows does not help. i click and the mouse skips two pages ahead or back. do i need a new mouse? what mice do the forum members suggest? are there any ways to fix this problem? thanks for your feedback.

What OS are you using?

What kind of mouse do you have? Go into device manager and see if you can update driver. Or check manufacturer web site for driver.
    Usually windows provides the driver but I've seen some that have their own driver. Try a different mouse, who doesn't have spare meeces stashed away. Buy a good new mouse they aren't that expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by blue carp View Post
    hi, i have a mouse, that now, since i have a new motherboard, is way too over-sensitive. changing mouse properties in windows does not help. i click and the mouse skips two pages ahead or back. do i need a new mouse? what mice do the forum members suggest? are there any ways to fix this problem? thanks for your feedback.
    I've mostly had good luck with Logitech but using a MS right now. Both optical. The MS was a stocking stuffer so.....

The last one I bought was a Logitech wireless for my laptop that works very well. It replaced a MS wireless that cost almost twice as much but I never got a chance to use it because the CD that came with it was warped from being packaged too tightly. Took it back and got the Logitech instead.

Thread Information