firefox crashes..... why does happen to me???!!!! :(
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: firefox crashes..... why does happen to me???!!!! :(

firefox crashes..... why does happen to me???!!!! :(

i don't know what the hell is wrong with my system.. everything seems to crash after awhile!!!!

but this has me concerned.... when firefox crashes, on restart it offers to open up the windows i had open prior to the crash. love that option, but this is what has me very very very concerned.

if it crashes on my hotmail, yahoo mail or banking sites... on re-start from a crash, it will open up these webpages and right into my account!!!!!

that means it has REMEMBERED my passwords to get into those accounts

am i missing something.. i've NEVER asked a browser to retain/store my passwords, so how is it that firefox can open up these webpages without my input????

does that mean firefox has all my passwords in cache someplace??? if so where???!!!!!!
    The Truth Is Out There....Trust No One

WinXP home SP3
    Abit KV7V w/AMD2900+
    512RAM
    400watt PS
    ATI x1650pro 512meg AGP
    Zonealarm
    Avast antivirus

I thought you were going to reformat and reload windows? You keep complaining about Firefox and IE crashing.

http://discussions.hardwarecentral.c...d.php?t=181634

i'm soooo freckn' lazy!!!! i really am.... it's like an all afternoon/evening event to reinstall XP, office and all my other apps.... i'm almost out of TUMS, b/c i know it's going give me heartburn.

i know, i know.... FORMAT THE DAMM THING ALREADY!!!

still my question about FF3 re-opening the SECURED webpages without me putting in the passwords...... very freckn' scary!!!!!! ::

After you format and install windows you could create an image for your drive.

Quote Originally Posted by whutsupdoc View Post
    still my question about FF3 re-opening the SECURED webpages without me putting in the passwords...... very freckn' scary!!!!!! ::
    My FF3 doesn't open secured pages without me entering a password.
    Intel Q6600 | Asus P5K SE | 4 GB DDR2 800 | 500GB Seagate SATA | 250GB Seagate SATA | 18x Pioneer SATA DVD-RW | 1 GB Geforce GTX 650 Ti | Logitech Keyboard & Mouse | 650 Watt Cooler Master PSU | Benq 22" LCD

Learn How to Join our Folding@Home Team - Detailed Folding@Home Stats

My FF3 doesn't open secured pages without me entering a password.[/QUOTE]

it ONLY opens the SECURED pages AFTER it crashes... it will restart and ask to open the previously crashed sessions..... and if u click yes... VOLLA.. ur back where u started!!!! crazy isn't it

Thread Information