For Sale: 15" Dell LCD
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: For Sale: 15" Dell LCD

For Sale: 15" Dell LCD

15" Dell LCD, max resolution: 1024x768, absolutely pristine, no dead pixels, very gently used. Great for a backup or kid's machine or whatever. Comes with VGA cable + standard power supply cord. $80 + $30 shipping.

My Heatware!

mark... sorry to say, and i know u paid a fair penny for that monitor, but it will be difficult to get that price with the shipping cost.

i suggest you put it on craigslist in your neck of the woods and have someone pick it up locally. you could also list it at a nearby college or supermarket.

Yeah this is part of why I don't like this board for selling. I meant to not do it again, but it's just sort of habit to put everything at HWC Anand, and Ars open forum. Thing is not being able to edit here is a pain in the butt. I lowered the monitor to $60 and $30 shipping (it really does cost that much). For the quality and conditon of the monitor you would be hard pressed to beat that on Ebay. Most I see on Ebay are sold as is, and not tested anyway.

Oh I also have a Sony Ericsson w350 Walkman phone, complete with wall and auto chargers, PC sync cable and 2GB memory card, I'll take $45 shipped if anyone is interested.

Since I posted here, might as well keep the thread alive until I sell or give up.

Oops I got the date wrong on that camera, I just took that a couple days ago! As you can see it is running Windows 7 which kind of proves it is recent.

Thread Information