I've got that itch again (New LCD)
Well I've got that itch again to get a bigger display and really want to scratch it. What are your thoughts on these 28' displays?
Hanns·G HG-281DPB = $349.99 + Free Shipping
Viewsonic X Series VX2835WM = $399.99 (after $50 mail in rebate) + Free Shipping
As a previous post of mine stated I am looking for some more realistate to work with. I also do gaming as well as watch some movies on it so that needs to be factored in too.
I've read reviews on both and for every 5 positive there seems to be one negative that keeps me from pulling the trigger.
Does anyone here have any first hand experience with either model and/or care to give your thoughts if you don't have any experience with them?
Any input is greatly appreciated.
- Antec Nine Hundred
- Q6600 G0 Stepping @ 3.0GHz
- Gigabyte GA-P35-DQ6
- Corsair XMS2 (4x1GB) PC2-8500
- eVGA SuperClocked GeForce GTX 560 Ti
- PC P&C Silencer 750 Quad
- Enhance Technology Quadrapack Q14SS
- HP Smart Array P400 SAS/SATA Controller w/ 512MB BBWC
- 4 x 72g 15,000rpm 2.5inch SAS Drives @ RAID5
- 2 x 750g 7,200rpm 3.5inch SATA Drives @ RAID1
- 2 x LG DVD±R Burners
- Hanns·G HH-281HPB 28" Display
- Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit w/ SP1