toshiba satellite 1860 display driver
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: toshiba satellite 1860 display driver

Unhappy toshiba satellite 1860 display driver

Model Name: Satellite 1860 System Unit
    Model No: PS186N-09TUD

I need XP display Driver. Please help me.

can anyone tell me any alternative display drivers?? i mean of some other toshiba model that might work on 1860? and where can i get that? thnx.....

You may want to take a look at Omega drivers and see if there is a fit. What video card does your notebook use?

http://www.omegadrivers.net/

thanx....

none.... its a Dynabook Satellite from year 2000. its old so i dont think it has any video card installed... it says 'video controller (vga compatible) needs driver' in device manager... it also gives an error when starting up:

PXE-E61; Media test falure, check cable.
    PXE-MOF: Exiting Intel Boot agent.

but then it starts up without any problems.. but i cant watch any video files in full screen because the picture gets stuck (some formats even get stuck in small screen) and i also cant play any games: the screen just goes black...
    i also wrote to the website that you mentioned but they havent replied yet.... and thanx alot for trying to help , iv been trying to find a solution for ages.... thanx agian...

A little Googling indicated that your machine may have a Trident CyberBLADE XP2 video. Can you run a hardware identifier, like Everest or Belarc, to check?

Links to those programs are in Shinma's Various Downloads stick in the General Forum, here-

http://discussions.hardwarecentral.c...d.php?t=141026

sory for the late reply....

its no use.... actully my laptop doesnt have a dileup modem, so i cant use any of these softwares since they show results on internet... i tried copying the software but that doesnt work either...... im use destop for internet work..... ill try to go to a friends n use dsl but that wont happen very soon... im really greatfull to you for trying to solve my problem.. if i somehow do get results by that software, ill post them here...... thanx again..... take care... bye....

Thread Information