Help Me Rhonda! (Laptop HDD adapters)
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Help Me Rhonda! (Laptop HDD adapters)

Hybrid View

Help Me Rhonda! (Laptop HDD adapters)

I need an adapter that will allow me to hook up a SATA laptop hard drive to my PC through IDE. I have already located and acquired the adapter that will allow laptop (44-pin) IDE to connect to Regular IDE(40-pin). Does anyone know where i can get a latop sata HDD to 40-pin IDE adapter or is there another option I can use?

TIA.

A quick google search brought me Here, is that what you're looking for?
    AMD AM2 5600+ Arctic Cooling Freezer 64Pro Asus M2N 2gb Corsair XMS2 250gb SATA Seagate Barracuda XFX GTX260 Core 216 LeadTek PVR2000 Capture Card CoolerMaster Centurian 5 case Corsair VX550 PSU 19' DCL LCD Vista Home Premium 64

Folding@Home Stats Join the Team

Ya know,i did not think ti was at first, but then after scrolling all the way to the bottom, it looks like that is it. Guess I will give it a try at least. Thanks for the help.

I know what you mean, I had to do the same. It looked initially like the card was just going to hang out in space in the case somewhere rather then plug in to the back of the drive.
    AMD AM2 5600+ Arctic Cooling Freezer 64Pro Asus M2N 2gb Corsair XMS2 250gb SATA Seagate Barracuda XFX GTX260 Core 216 LeadTek PVR2000 Capture Card CoolerMaster Centurian 5 case Corsair VX550 PSU 19' DCL LCD Vista Home Premium 64

Folding@Home Stats Join the Team

Thread Information