Hey there Gamers,

I have a sidewinder joystick (force feedback) p/n 96755. I bought it in 1999. It works great and is in excellent condition.

My son got a new computer with only one port in which the flat panel monitor plug is using (cheap factory builds!). I am looking for an adapter from my 15 pin male connector to USB. I found a few of them online. However, they do not support all models of the force feedback joystick? What gives?

Has anyone done this before? Some advice would be greatly appreciated.