Acer Aspire 5670 eRecovery Management doesn't work!
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Acer Aspire 5670 eRecovery Management doesn't work!

Hybrid View

Acer Aspire 5670 eRecovery Management doesn't work!

hi everyone,

i have trouble problem with my computer. i would like to format my computer and i have already recover dvd to do that, so when i am trying to use erecover management i recieved message 'acer erecovery management is not available' so if someone knows how i format my computer? meantime i format a month ago using erecover management and it was working well. i don't know why its doesn't works now...
    laptop is
    acer aspire 5670...
    thanks a lot...

You could format your hdd using a bootable windows xp instalation disk.

What caused the need to run the recovery? If it was failing hardware, you should run two simple tests first, on the memory and the hard drive. Both run with their own boot system, so you don't need an operating system installed on your hard drive. The easiest way to do this is to download and burn to a cd-r the Ultimate Boot CD because it contains all the hard drive manufacturer test utilities and Memtest86+ and a host of other freeware utilities. If you don't have the download bandwidth for that, just get Memtest and the test utility for your brand of hard drive and put those on a floppy or bootable cd.

Once you know your hardware is fine, you can proceed again.

Thread Information