Anyone played GTA 4 yet?
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Anyone played GTA 4 yet?

Anyone played GTA 4 yet?

Although it looks amazing,I don't really 'do' consoles so I'm gonna wait for the PC version which is hopefully out in the autumn.

Just wondered if any of you Xbox/PS3 guys are playing it though, and what you think of it? Most of the reviews I've seen say it's a dead cert for GOTY.
    Windows 7 x64 Ultimate Edition, Gigabyte Z77-D3H, Ivy Bridge i7 3770, nVidia GTX480 1.5Gb, 16Gb Corsair 1600MHz, Creative X-Fi, Seagate 500Gb SATA II, DGM 23" Widescreen TFT

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction" -Blaise Pascal

M.C.S.A.

i didnt think it looked that great on the commercials, but i hear its fun as hell

one review I saw compared to it Second Life, in terms of the sheer depth to the game world and what you can do in it, but with better graphics.
    Windows 7 x64 Ultimate Edition, Gigabyte Z77-D3H, Ivy Bridge i7 3770, nVidia GTX480 1.5Gb, 16Gb Corsair 1600MHz, Creative X-Fi, Seagate 500Gb SATA II, DGM 23" Widescreen TFT

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction" -Blaise Pascal

M.C.S.A.

I have the PC version GTA 3, Vice City and San Andreas, since it was not released on current hardware, the PC, I will wait for the PC release and may play it then.
    I guess I think the xbox720 and PS4 suck the big one, but may be good for online play in the next few months, but for sure both those platforms will be replaced by better well within a year, so stuck with PC. Hmm.
    Technology increases at a parabolic curve upward.

same here, I got all the previous ones on PC. Never really been a console gamer.

The thing I love about playing them on PC is that you can mod them, I modded GTA3 to kingdom come! I made a land bridge to that hidden bit of land (ghost town I think it was called?), had super-fast cars, super-heavy fire truck that destroyed everything in its path. It really extended the life span of that game, I think I played it more than any other.

Plus you know the PC version will always have the best graphics

M.C.S.A.

I played little console games, I don't have a console myself.

Thread Information