Multi-Drive ATA Enclosure?
What I am looking for is a multi-drive ATA/IDE enclosure that could be hooked up via USB 2.0 or perhaps RJ45. Is there such a thing on the market? I have five identical 250g ATA/IDE drives laying around that I would like to put to use but do not have the need to put them in a system with an OS on it. I would like to just put then in an enclosure and do some DAS or NAS. I have seen them at Newegg but it only takes up to 2 drives........I would like to be able to use 3 or more in one enclosure.
Is there such a thing?
Last edited by Burnt Powder; March 2nd, 2008 at 07:36 PM.
- Antec Nine Hundred
- Q6600 G0 Stepping @ 3.0GHz
- Gigabyte GA-P35-DQ6
- Corsair XMS2 (4x1GB) PC2-8500
- eVGA SuperClocked GeForce GTX 560 Ti
- PC P&C Silencer 750 Quad
- Enhance Technology Quadrapack Q14SS
- HP Smart Array P400 SAS/SATA Controller w/ 512MB BBWC
- 4 x 72g 15,000rpm 2.5inch SAS Drives @ RAID5
- 2 x 750g 7,200rpm 3.5inch SATA Drives @ RAID1
- 2 x LG DVD±R Burners
- Hanns·G HH-281HPB 28" Display
- Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit w/ SP1