I am a first time computer builder and I am upgrading my 5 year old Dell Dimension 8200. I have to replace the motherboard because it is supports AGP video cards and expensive/obsolete RDRAM. I am trying to figure out if a Gigabyte P35 motherboard will fit inside this case.
These are the old components I hope to carry over to the new motherboard:
1) CDRW drive and a DVD drive
2) Power source (not sure what model it is or how much power it's rated for but when I opened up the case I couldn't find any meaningful labeling)
3) Turtle Beach Santa Cruz soundcard (does the P35 have good integrated sound?)
4) 3.5" floppy drive
5) CPU cooling fan
6) USB 2.0 Card (does P35 have integrated USB?)
I am assuming I won't have to carry over my ethernet card since the motherboard has integrated ethernet.
Here are the new components I will add if it will help figure out how much power I need:
1) Intel Core2 Duo E6750 2.66 Ghz processor
1) A single graphics card, not SLI or crossfire (for now probably a Radeon HD 2600 Pro)
2) 2 GB or 4 GB of DDR2 800 (6400) RAM
3) Seagate Barracuda 500 GB hard drive
Here is a picture of the computer case: