Anandtech benchwork
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Anandtech benchwork

Anandtech benchwork

Hello all ya,
    Ok , Have you seen this http://www.anandtech.com/html/review_display.cfm?document=940&pagenum=28
    Check it out about v3 ,tnt2 16 bit and tnt2 32 bit result.
    It does not mean tnt2 bad so anadtech system is not same as anyone system.
    Depend on your system .
    Ok let us know how do you like v3 or tnt2 when you got one of these so we can share eachother between v3 and tnt2 .
    Let all us be friend each other ok,
    Smile thank

Well I'm going to speak on my friends behalf. He got a voodoo3 and thats all he talks about. Since he is a tweak monkey he loves telling us how many fps he gets in his games. Today he told me in 3dmark max his voodoo3 got the same score as his TNT with agp! got. Plus with the board overclocked, these suckers are super overclockable, you can overclock a 2000 to 175 without a problem and have it run at a 3000's initial speed. Any way he gets 40 fps in crusher at 1240x1024!!! Now I dont see no TNT2 getting those fps thats for sure. Well here is definately one impressed(former TNT lover I might add) individual

------------------
    Chaz (Vidfreek)
    Vidfreek:
    I have gone to look for myself, If I get back before I return.....Keep me here

Vidfreek ,Thank you for information .
    I wonder how good 3000 overclock with other games ??
    Will that 3000 need addition fan when it overclock??
    Smile

RWC....It would be a good ideal to have a fan when overclocking. VidFreak lets remember that the TnT2 is overclockable too. All-in-All the TnT2 is a better card. I will always be a 3DFX fan, but the facts are facts. It broke my heart when I saw and read about the TnT2.

Thank famMan,
    YEah i agree with you i am fan of 3dfx so i glad that tnt2 doing good job.
    I will check on all in wonder tnt2 on website.
    I will glad to see when 3500 and tnt2 ultra arrives in stock so they will becnhwork and report.
    See tomshardware and Anandtech are different benchwork on tnt2 and voodoo3 because of different system they use.
    When i get voodoo3 3000 and to see how do it like on my gigabyte 6bxe 440bx.
    I will let all ya know how it going on.
    We might enjoy to learn each other on about how tnt2 and voodoo3 doing on different system so we can learn more experence of verfity system. Smile

Thread Information