Toshiba Satellite A105-S4397
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Toshiba Satellite A105-S4397

Hi, I was searching for drivers for my Toshiba laptop when I came across this forum. I've been using Windows Vista for months now since Toshiba's website doesn't seem to support Windows XP drivers, but I've pretty much gotten tired of Vista and am longing to go back to better times. I've found the vid card drivers for my laptop and it gets twice the video score on pcpitstop.com with XP than it does with Vista! I have an A105-S4397 and if anyone could point me in the right direction I would be so very very grateful!

Existing thread/posts:

Quote Originally Posted by DrRJP
    There is a free program called, UnknownDeviceIdentifier.exe that will list all of the devices in your system. Then, by clicking on a device, the program will do a Google search on where to find them.
    Quote Originally Posted by billmcintee
    Toshiba does in fact list ALL of their drivers on their website...I took a look at the spec page for this model and got some info off of that page to start the installs...if you look throught the list...you can find the drivers you need for XP...There are over 5,000 drivers there...I am amazed at all of the posts about this issue, but some are very helpful as to let you know the drivers you need...life should not have been that hard!

The link to the drivers pages:
    http://www.csd.toshiba.com/cgi-bin/t...odItemList.jsp
    "I know nothing."
    Cheers.

Thread Information