Hello, I'm a newbie...
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Hello, I'm a newbie...

Hello, I'm a newbie...

good afternoon all. I wanted to introduce myself to the board. I just opened the box for my new Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi this morning and I'm still shaking with excitement. It took me a long time to just PUT the CAMERA down and start getting ready for work.

I can't wait to get started with my new camera. I intend on taking a class. Any other suggestions or ways that first-timers can get acclimated with their camera?

Welcome to the forum!

I've found that the best way to get acquainted with a new camera is to get out and use it. Experiment with the settings and see what you come up with.

What programs do you have available to edit the photos? You'll probably have a good time editing (i.e. placing different heads on bodies, clearing the red-eye out of favorite shots, etc..) if you have a decent program to use.

You should also consider how much space you have on your computer for the photo storage. You might want to consider DVD backup. Also, backup OFTEN!!

Have fun,

ed
    AMD AM2 5600+ Arctic Cooling Freezer 64Pro Asus M2N 2gb Corsair XMS2 250gb SATA Seagate Barracuda XFX GTX260 Core 216 LeadTek PVR2000 Capture Card CoolerMaster Centurian 5 case Corsair VX550 PSU 19' DCL LCD Vista Home Premium 64

Folding@Home Stats Join the Team

Thread Information