Baldur's gate
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Baldur's gate

Baldur's gate

I am not sure wheater to get B's gate or not. Now, I have NEVER play a RPG on a computer nor dungeoun and dragons game. The only rpgs I have played are those for nintendo and psx. (zelda, final fantasy series etc..) Now dont take this wrong, but I know that computer hard core gamers always say that games are better on PC, but I dont think so. Now is Baldur's gate like final fantasy? What about during fighting sceens? Using command-based system like ff7 or action like in zelda? Thanks for any help. BTW what about silver? They say that silver is even better than B's gate because it's more like final fantasy 7.

to your question...what is baulder's gate more like? it's mostly like diablo with a flair like ultima online..if u ever played these games. Its not like zelda or final fantsy..you actually are in command of multiple players with different skills. Most everyone who likes D&D(dungeons and dragons) loves this game. also the guys from pcxl magazine said its the only role playing game they would even look at. if you're lookin for a change of scenery this game is a decent choice. plus its 5-7 disks depending what version you get.

------------------
    l8r!

im_cn_dbl
    l8r!

im_cn_dbl

Thread Information