Best Mousepad Ever.
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Best Mousepad Ever.

Best Mousepad Ever.

I finally found it. ive read numerous articles on the top mouse pads, seen a ton of comparisons yet i never liked any of them. i know many people still want an intrusive-free pad that still gives optimun performance, here it is-

http://www.handstands.com/retail/mou...r-mousepad.php

they dont have a link to the black one, thats the one you want. NOT THE BLUE. the blue 'optical' one does not work with laser mice, and also it has a smooth shiny surface that sticks to your mouse and makes control difficult.

the black one is AWESOME. its made for laser mice, but works with optical as well. it has a rough surface that lets the mouse glide right over it without getting ****ed into one position.

on the bottom of these are foil-like holes that will effectively stick the pad to your desk without adheasive. it works extremely well.

i found the black pad at compusa for $8 although it doesnt seem to be on their website.on the bottom right corner it says 'www.handstands.com' and in the middle it just says 'laser'

the best part is that is paper thin. i cant stand those thick gelly pads because my keyboard has to overlap the pad a little, causing wobbly keys.

precision is perfect, price is right, and it even looks great with my all-black setup. definitely worth a look if youve been frustrated with the normal pads.
    Last edited by krupted; October 21st, 2006 at 01:22 PM.

Good find.

Intel I5 750 @ 2.67 Ghz, 4gb GSkill DDR3 1600, GB P55M-UD2, XFX Radeon 5850. , Seagate Constellation ES 1 TB, Seasonic Gold 620w, Win Vista Ultimate, Toshiba 32" HDTV

E6750 Core 2 Duo, 2GB Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800, GB P35C-DS3R MB, ATI Radeon X1950XT, Seagate 7200.9 320GB, Win XP Pro SP2, Enermax Liberty 500w

HWC Folding@Home Team -- Learn How to Join the Team Here ---Detailed Stats

im not just sayin either, next time your at compusa do yourself a favor. unless your the lucky kind who gets good tracking right off your desktop.

Quote Originally Posted by krupted
    im not just sayin either, next time your at compusa do yourself a favor. unless your the lucky kind who gets good tracking right off your desktop.
    My desk does a great job, unfortunately my desk is a horizontal surface (Like every other desk in the world) meaning that it collects dirt and dust, and dirt and dust I've seen wear away mice feet.

I need a new mousepad, I'll look into that one.
    Intel 2500k @ 4.5 GHz | Sapphire 6870 1GB | 8GB DDR31600 | Gigabyte Z68A-D3H-B3 | 640 GB WD Caviar Black | 500GB WD something | ASUS Xonar DS | Logitech Z-5300e | Logitech G500 | Das Keyboard Cherry MX Brown | Dell S2740L

well if your only worried about dust i would probably invest in a $5 bottle of windex instead. this pad i noted here is a hard-surface pad, its similar to any desktop. problem with most desktops though is they are laminated with a shiny surface that causes many problems with optical mice. this pad is just a laminate-over-laminate, not really a 'pad'. it does give your mouse perfect tracking, and allows the mouse to glide really well.

Thread Information