Pioneer DVD Writer Problem...Help
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Pioneer DVD Writer Problem...Help

Pioneer DVD Writer Problem...Help

Recently I got a silly problem with my Pioneer DVD write DVD-109.

Whenever I tried to burn or copy some file into any DVD-R/+R it shows the file cann't be copy or unknown error. Even by Nero Burning rom shows same type of error massage.

Can anyone please help me .... Please....

Hmm, I have the same drive yet I have never experienced that problem! Although many others have presented themselves! I suggest you try updating the FIRMWARE for the drive direct from the Pioneer website, if not already. This solved a few problems for me.

P.S. make sure you don't have a disc in the drive when you update the firmware!

Heeelllppp

Thanks, I've aleady updated the Firmware 2 times, but it still same problem.... I can't burn any DVD ... Before I inseart the DVD it says DVD RW and after I insert the empt DVD, it says CD ROM.....What does it mean..??? Before updating the Firmware it wasn't like that.....I tried to use this DVD Writer to another PC, but still says same error massage..."File can't be burn"..

Help me plleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssseeeeeee...

I gave up on my drive, I just bought an 18x Samsung lightscribe writer...

When it says DVD-RW (I'm guessing that is in My Computer) that is just telling you the type of drive it is. After you insert a blank disc it says cdrom only because it is blank, no need to worry about that, it will show up with a label name or disc name once you burn something to that blank disc

Thread Information