LCD TV Display
I am in the market for a new TV.
Originally I was looking into a Sony KD-34XBR970 (CRT) and was ready to buy it as well as the stand and that would have been $1300 for a 200lb TV.
After doing some thinking, why should I spend that much on a 34inch TV that will wight 200lbs when I could spend that much on a bigger LCD TV.
I know the quality of a CRT cannot be matched but the space required for a big CRT like the KD-34XBR970 is hard to come by.
I am now thinking about going with a LCD TV in the 37inch range. I have been looking into the Viewsonic N3760w and am looking for input on that as well as input on any other TV.
I would like to keep this around $1000 but as I said above, I was willing to play $1300 for a TV and matching stand so I can be pursuaded to a higher price if it is worth it.
I will also note this display will be used as a TV only and I will not be using it as a computer screen.
TIA for any feedback
- Antec Nine Hundred
- Q6600 G0 Stepping @ 3.0GHz
- Gigabyte GA-P35-DQ6
- Corsair XMS2 (4x1GB) PC2-8500
- eVGA SuperClocked GeForce GTX 560 Ti
- PC P&C Silencer 750 Quad
- Enhance Technology Quadrapack Q14SS
- HP Smart Array P400 SAS/SATA Controller w/ 512MB BBWC
- 4 x 72g 15,000rpm 2.5inch SAS Drives @ RAID5
- 2 x 750g 7,200rpm 3.5inch SATA Drives @ RAID1
- 2 x LG DVD±R Burners
- Hanns·G HH-281HPB 28" Display
- Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit w/ SP1