Westinghouse lcd Monitor?
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Westinghouse lcd Monitor?

Westinghouse lcd Monitor?

Anyone recently bought one of these displays? I can't find any reviews on their 22 inch model.
    https://www.westinghousedigital.com/...n-monitor.aspx

ol' man is offline workin fingas to the bone
    I use their 17" models at work and they are very nice.

I can't seem to find much info or reviews on their displays. I am a little worried about the 1 yr warranty they offer.

I just bought This One For a system I built for a 14 yr old girl last weekend. I thought it was so nice I wanted it myself. Great price too?

I am a big gamer, espescially fps. I have an old 20 inch crt and wanted to get something a little bigger that won't suffer from any ghosting. The specs on the 22 are some of the best I have seen. Bestbuy has the 22in model for $400. No one else seems to sell this brand.

Hey Kevin I did not check this Monitor with any games, but I did watch a couple DVD's and no ghosting at all. For the price it was a good monitor. I paid 199.99 for it and it did not come with a DVI cable, so I had to spend another $25 for that? It did make it really better though. It is 179.99 now and if you need a inexpensive monitor might be a good deal?

Ramr- I am looking at the 22 inch model which BB has on sale for $400. Everything I am reading says 22 inch is going to be the next size all the companies are putting out. Samasung has one coming out by Aug.

Thread Information