Loose Change 2nd Edition on google video
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Loose Change 2nd Edition on google video

Loose Change 2nd Edition on google video

just been looking on google video and found the 2nd edition of Loose change, the documentary on the September 11th attacks, I watched the first one a couple of months ago and encouraged all my friends to watch it and they too were very interested in it.

you can view it HERE

I encourage you all to watch at least the first 5 minutes and I bet you end up watching the full thing! (1 hour 21 minutes long)

from the WEBSITE...
    "Loose Change 2nd Edition" is the follow-up to the most provocative 9-11 documentary on the market today.

This film shows direct connection between the attacks of September 11, 2001 and the United States government.

Evidence is derived from news footage, scientific fact, and most important, Americans who suffered through that tragic day.
    Shuttle System l Intel Core2Extreme l 8GB Ram l 64GB OCZ SSD l Windows 7 Ultimate X64
    IBM ThinkPad T60 l 2GHz Core2Duo l 4GB Ram l 60GB Kingston SSD l Windows 7 Ultimate X64

The thing that really caught my attention was when they compared the time it takes for an object to reach the ground with the time it took the towers to come down entirely.

According to them, they fell almost at free-fall speed.
    If you were in a world full of crazy people, who would be the crazy person?
    OTCentral

Thread Information