Laptop - what would you choose?
At my place of employment, I am due for a new laptop. I have a few choices but I do not know what the best one would be in terms of computing power (I do not care about portability or battery use). With that said and since we deal with HP, what would have more computing power between these two:
- HP Compaq nc6120 Notebook PC (PR126UA) - Pentium M 1.8g w/512mb RAM
- HP Compaq nx6125 Notebook PC (PZ896UA) - Turion 2.2g w/ 1g RAM
If your answer to the above is the Turion over the Pentium M, would this lower end Turion (1.6g w/ 512mb RAM) still have more computing power over the above Pentium M 1.8g w/ 512mb RAM (reason for asking is possible budget restrictions):
- HP Compaq nx6125 Notebook PC (PZ892UA) - Turion 1.6g w/ 512mb RAM
TIA for any feedback.
Last edited by Burnt Powder; February 28th, 2006 at 06:30 PM.
- Antec Nine Hundred
- Q6600 G0 Stepping @ 3.0GHz
- Gigabyte GA-P35-DQ6
- Corsair XMS2 (4x1GB) PC2-8500
- eVGA SuperClocked GeForce GTX 560 Ti
- PC P&C Silencer 750 Quad
- Enhance Technology Quadrapack Q14SS
- HP Smart Array P400 SAS/SATA Controller w/ 512MB BBWC
- 4 x 72g 15,000rpm 2.5inch SAS Drives @ RAID5
- 2 x 750g 7,200rpm 3.5inch SATA Drives @ RAID1
- 2 x LG DVD±R Burners
- Hanns·G HH-281HPB 28" Display
- Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit w/ SP1