Do You Newegg? We're Here To Help!
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do You Newegg? We're Here To Help!

Do You Newegg? We're Here To Help!

Greetings Hardware Central Forum Members and Loyal Newegg Patrons!

Newegg's here and ready to help! If anyone needs assistance or has any inquiries, please feel free to send us a Private Message. To better assist you, we humbly request that you include a Sales Order Number (SO#), RMA number, Invoice Number, etc., anything to help identify your Newegg account. On a side note, because we care about your security, please try not to provide us with any personal identifying or payment information. Thanks!

We look forward to providing everyone with the finest customer service that Newegg is best known for!

Sincerely,

Newegg Support

www.newegg.com
    --"Once you know, You Newegg!"
    Last edited by Newegg_Support; January 18th, 2006 at 08:22 PM.

hey thats cool. i order from you guys regularly with no problems. always recommending, keep up the good work.

I hope no-one actually falls for that.....
    AMD Opteron 146 @ 2907MHz
    Abit AN8 NF4 Mobo
    XFX 7800GTX (486\1400)
    2 GB CORSAIR XMS PC3200
    2x 160 gig WD (sata raid-0)
    Zalman CNPS9500 Heatsink
    Antec Super LanBoy Case
    Antec 550w TruePowerII
    ViewSonic 19" LCD Widescreen

Welcome to HWC.

Intel I5 750 @ 2.67 Ghz, 4gb GSkill DDR3 1600, GB P55M-UD2, XFX Radeon 5850. , Seagate Constellation ES 1 TB, Seasonic Gold 620w, Win Vista Ultimate, Toshiba 32" HDTV

E6750 Core 2 Duo, 2GB Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800, GB P35C-DS3R MB, ATI Radeon X1950XT, Seagate 7200.9 320GB, Win XP Pro SP2, Enermax Liberty 500w

HWC Folding@Home Team -- Learn How to Join the Team Here ---Detailed Stats

Well the HWC forums have been listed as a self-help resource at Newegg for quite some time. I'm sure at least some of the traffic that has come in lately has been from Newegg customers.
    My Guitar Hero 2 Xbox Live Ranking
    Main Rig (click this link for specs)
    Certified in: Nothing at all!
    Certifiable: 100% hands-on, real-world experience

Welcome, Newegg_Support.

While we appreciate your efforts here, I want to caution all of our members here not to transmit any sensative customer information via Private Message. Private Messaging is not encrypted, and it falls under your typical non-secuire viewing rights on the WWW. Not that your friendly HWC mods are spying on you, but as many of you already know, web-browsing can be observed by any number of people, which is why the security protocals are in place at the right moment.

I see no problem with Newegg asking for feedback here, but I suggest that this should be the extent of what is discussed. As with any online service, provide no sensative information about yourself (especially payment information on any data that could lead to the access of payment information) unless it is done over a secure connection on the website where the good or service was purchased!

maybe he is the anandtech murderer...

but the big question is: do members here get 20% off everything
    IWill KK266+/TBird 1.4ghz/512 mb pc133/Maxtor 40 gb 7200/Seagate 80 gb 7200/Ati Radeon 9250/Voodoodie 2000 pci on 17, 17, & 15" monitors/
    Windows 2000

Toshiba Satellite A75-S211 [3.2 ghz p4, 80 gb, 768 ram, dvd burner, usb2 300 gig maxtor, el cheapo usb2 DL dvd burner
    Windows XP Home SP2

Quote Originally Posted by chetmichaels
    but the big question is: do members here get 20% off everything

ROFL

Intel I5 750 @ 2.67 Ghz, 4gb GSkill DDR3 1600, GB P55M-UD2, XFX Radeon 5850. , Seagate Constellation ES 1 TB, Seasonic Gold 620w, Win Vista Ultimate, Toshiba 32" HDTV

E6750 Core 2 Duo, 2GB Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800, GB P35C-DS3R MB, ATI Radeon X1950XT, Seagate 7200.9 320GB, Win XP Pro SP2, Enermax Liberty 500w

Couldn't Agree More...

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeOnTheTree
    Welcome, Newegg_Support.

While we appreciate your efforts here, I want to caution all of our members here not to transmit any sensative customer information via Private Message. Private Messaging is not encrypted, and it falls under your typical non-secuire viewing rights on the WWW. Not that your friendly HWC mods are spying on you, but as many of you already know, web-browsing can be observed by any number of people, which is why the security protocals are in place at the right moment.

I see no problem with Newegg asking for feedback here, but I suggest that this should be the extent of what is discussed. As with any online service, provide no sensative information about yourself (especially payment information on any data that could lead to the access of payment information) unless it is done over a secure connection on the website where the good or service was purchased!

Thank you for the warm welcome, everyone!

As for the transmission of customer information, we couldn't agree more. We would never want you to supply us with any type of sensitive material such as credit card numbers or payment information, and should never be sent via PM's. We thank you for the heads-up on this added note, and wanted to inform you further that a simple Sales Order Number or RMA Number should suffice, if any assistance is needed.

In addition, it was a nice try, "chetmichaels". It doesn't hurt to ask!

Sincerely,

Newegg Customer Support

www.newegg.com
    -"Once you know, you Newegg!"

In addition, it was a nice try, "chetmichaels". It doesn't hurt to ask!
    And so, what's the rebate if not 20%?
    Gilles Lussier

HWC Folding@Home Team

Newegg Customer Support, I'd hassle you for upgraded shipping, but most of what I order for work arrives on the 3rd business day, even when I use cheapo fedex saver...

Since our CEO is a firm follower of the hurry-up-and-wait IT purchasing philosophy, I very much appreciate that little rush order for $2.99 check box!
    We all Think Different too.

Quote Originally Posted by krupted
    maybe he is the anandtech murderer...

LOL I know thats mean. But still! It's just outta the blue.
    Intel 2500k @ 4.5 GHz | Sapphire 6870 1GB | 8GB DDR31600 | Gigabyte Z68A-D3H-B3 | 640 GB WD Caviar Black | 500GB WD something | ASUS Xonar DS | Logitech Z-5300e | Logitech G500 | Das Keyboard Cherry MX Brown | Dell S2740L

Never had a problem ordering and or getting my stuff in a reasonable amount of time.

Although on the Big Sized stuff like Large TVs that don't ship UPS or FEDEX Newegg needs to find a carrier that will do better.

I ordered a Plasma TV and Stand the same day and they both shipped the same day. The stand was shipped UPS and got here 4 days before the TV will be delivered (Supposed to be tomorrow morning).

I also called the people who would be delivering it and they never returned my calls....!!!!!!!!!!

I had to call them 4 freaking times leaving voicemails each time and finally got a person on the 5th call. It was a good thing too because the TV might have been sitting there forever the way they work.

Newegg, please start shipping to the UK, or open a UK franchise
    Windows 7 x64 Ultimate Edition, Gigabyte Z77-D3H, Ivy Bridge i7 3770, nVidia GTX480 1.5Gb, 16Gb Corsair 1600MHz, Creative X-Fi, Seagate 500Gb SATA II, DGM 23" Widescreen TFT

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction" -Blaise Pascal

M.C.S.A.

Thread Information