best TNT card under $200
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: best TNT card under $200

best TNT card under $200

I'am building a new PC and I was wondering what is the best TNT card out there that is under $200. I need a solid and fast card for my new PC and it seem like the TNT is the best choice. Which one........

You can find all TnT's for under 200.00. I personally have the STB v4400 TnT and have been very happy with it. Most people will probally recommend the Hercules or Asus TnT's since they tend to have better reviews on the various BBS's.

http://www.pricewatch.com

Take a look at the ATI RAGE MAGNUM, it has 32MB, reviews said it was equal to the TNT cards. http://206.132.42.114/
    AnandTech, and cost about $140.00. course still supply is short, but they are becoming available.
    486 CPU/32MB Memory/Windows 3.11(it rocks!) Sigh.........the good ol Days........

I don't know if ATI has improved the chip yet, but when Tom reviewed it, it was running way too hot.

My stb velocity 4400 works great. I put a fan on it and with the hercules drivers,it is awesome. There are many to choose from that are comparable,but I'd stay with tnt.Jay

I use the Diamond Viper V550 AGP card, have nothing but good things to say about it.

------------------
    Slip Kid
    Slip Kid

Thread Information