EA Sports still cheats!
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: EA Sports still cheats!

Hybrid View

EA Sports still cheats!

this was horrible, half way into my season. this game was close like the last few had been. they jumped out to a 13point lead in the 3rd and its only 3 minute quarters.

i fought back and tied with 2 minutes remaining. they were pushing hard and we went back and forth till i stole it with 22 seconds remaining. hinrich was had his man beat for a 3 pointer, it would have for surely made it.

then the pc froze completely. right there just like that, i took the pic with my cellphone. 22 seconds after an unbelieveable comeback, open for a 3. locked cold because it knew it would lose after it cheated so much to win

London, England
    R.I.P Rangeral, To one of HWC's best moderators and a great guy

By the way, what does BTW stand for?

It is better to be tried by 12, than carried by 6.

i is where's i's ats
    hey that's a nice cell pic...what phone u got?

but isnt it fun to turn fouls off and hammer the guy and slam it every time?
    IWill KK266+/TBird 1.4ghz/512 mb pc133/Maxtor 40 gb 7200/Seagate 80 gb 7200/Ati Radeon 9250/Voodoodie 2000 pci on 17, 17, & 15" monitors/
    Windows 2000

Toshiba Satellite A75-S211 [3.2 ghz p4, 80 gb, 768 ram, dvd burner, usb2 300 gig maxtor, el cheapo usb2 DL dvd burner
    Windows XP Home SP2

i could have made a better pic, and this phone doesnt even have a ccd camera, it is the lesser cmos. that new lg vx9800. great phone btw

i ended up killing them the second time i played it. and killed the next team as well so im on a bit of a roll. 26-4 my record now? hehehe

Thread Information