HD-DVD external drive for X360
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: HD-DVD external drive for X360

Thumbs down HD-DVD external drive for X360

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/678/678884p1.html

This is pretty lame. Again it shows how rushed this system was to market. I was turned off by lack of product, overheating glitches and scratched disks. now this is the final nail in the coffin for me.

sony's blu ray vs. everyones else's hd-dvd. well i guess this time there are a number of companies supporting sony's version.

still, its bill man, he doesnt get defeated. someday the playstation will bow down, may be awhile if microsoft doesnt try harder. i dont see anything that special about the 360. the content is going to have to propell this console. but still, its bill, he doesnt lo$e

It just play HD-DVD movies, there won't be any games released for it. That **** shoulda been included from the get go. Dual DVD, HD-DVD drive. I certainly won't be the drive if I get an X360.

i am surprised they didnt include hd-dvd. i wonder if they even had the chance, i bet the format wasnt even fully developed when production of the 360 started.

still im surprised because m$ was betting on the 360 to integrate into everyones family room as a media center. well they say eventually thats what their consoles will do, so for me there isnt much need for a 360. guess i have to wait for the xbox 361. or 720. whatever

Thread Information