computer pilots out there?
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: computer pilots out there?

computer pilots out there?

are there any real fanatic flight sim gamers out there? need some info on a really effective system for flight games.
    my sys: p5a, k6ii-350, ? video card for really excellent graphics.2d/3d etc.

I really dig on MS Combat Flight Sim, both online and off. I also run a K6-2 350. I installed a CL TNT card recently and it works great. Nice and smooth at 800x600x16 with all game settings set to the maximum (realism, texturing, etc.)

CCGamer Guest
    Most new flight sims are using Direct3D API. so there aren't any need to get a 3Dfx card. Any decent 3D card will be fine, such as I740 and TNT. I have V2 myself and is happy with it too. I think your system is fine for most sims except if you want to try out games like Jane's IAF and WWII Fighters.

I think would be better if you buy a video card that has drivers to support your 3DNow! CPU, that way 3D games will benefit from it.

Janes IAF, WWWII fighters, Falcon 6.0, are some possible games for me to fly into. Will a diamond v550 or creative Riva TNT suffice?

Thread Information