Selling ASUS V3400 TNT (no TV) 16 MB
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Selling ASUS V3400 TNT (no TV) 16 MB

Hybrid View

Selling ASUS V3400 TNT (no TV) 16 MB

Anyone want to buy an ASUS V3400 TNT (no TV)? I just got mine today but have decided I am dissatisfied with the TNT drivers to this point and the performance isn't enough greater than my Permedia 2 that I can't wait for Permedia 3. The card has been plugged into my system, run for about 4 hours and removed. Everything is mint, Incoming is unopened and the card seems to work well and like a TNT should. Quake II is good and fast. I didn't try overclocking or anything funny. I'd ask $130 shipped OBO.
    Jamey
    jcourtney@cmcvax.mckenna.edu

Chanse Guest
    If you want to sell it, all the power to you, but if it isn't that much faster than your permedia 2, then you definitely have something set up wrong.

It's definitely faster, on par with standart TNT speeds, but the OGL performance for other apps besides games isn't satisfactory. It is clear that the TNT and it's drivers are optimized for fill rate for games and at least it's drivers are lacking for other OGL apps under NT. Sorry for the confusion. The performance is totally normal
    Jamey

think that your asking price of $130 is high, since they are available for $117, but I will offer $110 and U ship...
    P4 2.0Ghz
    ASUS P4T-E MB
    1 Gig Mushkin RD800
    WD 100Gig/8Meg Cache
    WD 30Gig
    ASUS V8460 Ultra
    PleXWriter 16/10/40
    PWR&Cool Turbo450
    WinXP Corp

I understand your price concern. If I ship back to where I bought it, I lose ~$10, If I ship to someone else for $130, I lose ~$10 so the opportunity cost is the same for me either way. Anything else and it makes more sense for me to send it back. I probably should just send it back but I wanted to see if anyone wanted it at cost first
    Jamey

Thread Information