Hello, everyone. This is my first post and I hope someone out there can help me. I have an Acer Aspire 5002WLMI with an AMD Turion64 ML-30 processor and about a month ago purchased a HP PSC 2355 All-in-one printer. I did multiple (and may I emphasize multiple) installations, uninstallations, and troubleshooting, while in contact with HP support, over error messages that came up whenever I would attempt to scan or copy. HP support had no other answers for me and suggested it might have something to do with Windows. I took it back to the store I got it from today after they told me they could walk me through the process if I would bring my laptop and the PSC 2355 printer in. They proceeded to unsuccessfully uninstall and reinstall multiple times and received the same messages I did with no solutions. The guy suggested I try a different HP model, thinking that it might have something to do with the software compatibility. Well, needless to say here I sit with a different model from HP and the same error messages. I don't know what the heck to do to get the scanner and copier to work with my computer. I apologize for such a long post, but I'm at the end of my rope with this issue. If anyone knows what might be causing the error messages and how to fix it, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance!