Diamond Monster 2 rebate. Where is it?!
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Diamond Monster 2 rebate. Where is it?!

Diamond Monster 2 rebate. Where is it?!

Hey did anyone else send in their $50 rebate for their Monster 2 3dfx card? I sent it in months ago and its been well over the 8-10 weeks they claim it takes for the rebate to arrive. I emailed customer service a week ago but they haven't replied me. What should I do? Keep emailing them or what?

You poor soul!! Welcome to the world of Diamond's stellar customer sevice. Don't hold your breath waiting on anything from those idiots. I gave up on ever getting any type of support from Diamond a LONG time ago. I never bought a Monster II but have a friend that got one when they first came out, quite some time ago, and he is STILL waiting on his rebate as well. In my opinion you might as well kiss your $50 goodbye.

I noticed they removed the link on their page pointing to the 50 rebate and how to get it, and also what to do if it hasn't arrived yet. I remember this being there when I first sent in the rebate but its gone now =( Maybe I can email them and threaten them so that they will send me a MX300 or a Viper 550! haha

It took them about 4 months to send me my Stealth s220 rebate and about 6 months for my M3DII rebate. Not very speedy.

Ahhh... Diamond's Monster 3D II "rebate".

Basically, those guys can shampoo my crotch. There's nothing I hate worse than waiting for something long after the promised due date. I sent in my rebate back in October, and I'm still waiting.

I'm feeling a little Unabomber-ish right about now...

Voodoo
    ...kaboom...

Thread Information