VTA Silencer Artic Cooling Fan
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: VTA Silencer Artic Cooling Fan

VTA Silencer Artic Cooling Fan

Anyone have an idea of the cost of this fan? I was unable to find it on newegg, but was told it is worth $60. Seemed kind of steep considering it's just a fan for a radeon 9800 pro
    ~Melorah

i cant seem to find that either, but if you ask me its about twice the price i would pay. you can get a $40 new cooler that will do as good as job as any. check pricewatch or something for the (older) 9800p hsf

Thanks for the info. I purchased the radeon off of ebay, and after the seller was slow to ship he through the fan in to try to make me happy. He's getting negative feedback regardless, but I thought his claim that the fan was worth $60 was BS and wanted to make sure before I tell him that, after I recieve everything.
    ~Melorah

theres a chance he paid $60 new, but that would have to be a high-end cooler. How slow was he to ship? negative feedback on ebay can also look bad on you if the guy puts a convincing reply in the comments.

I won the bid on august 6th. He just shipped today. He made me send a Money order though. I sent it asap, but he said he was going to be out of town for a "few" days. That turned out to be a solid week. He got back this past friday night, and waited till monday to ship it out. I have mailed out plenty of things on saturdays before, don't know why he couldn't do the same.

It'll be almost 3 weeks since winning the card before I actually got it. I recently bought another card, paid with paypal and had the card within 3 days. Still think I should not leave negative feedback? I have all my emails also ,where he says he will be back in a few days and stuff.
    ~Melorah

Thread Information