Take the road rage test - Page 3
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Take the road rage test

argh, i got sick of answering questions so i just clicked whatever and it ended up being the last two............ got like a 67

i can't believe how clueless some people are when they jump right in front of 18 wheelers on the highway.not only is it hard for them to stop but they seem to have a real problem staying awake at the wheel lately.seems like every other week in md another truck driver fell asleep at the wheel.

oh and yeah people make some really funny faces at me i wish i had a camera sometimes.

What can I say?

Like ACDC once sang, it is a Highway to Hell.

Driving dangerously without concern for others does not help either....
    "Believe me! The secret of reaping the greatest fruitfulness and the greatest enjoyment from life is to live dangerously!"
    Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by jankerson
    Ratt,

There is a good reason why I drive a Full size Pickup, an 05 Dodge Ram 1500.

I am bigger than most of what is out there on the road, and if some moron hits me they will total their car or SUV and might put a scratch on my bumper....at worst maybe a small dent on my truck.
    Good choice.

Maybe I should be getting an International CXT or Freightliner M2 SportChassis...

Have you ever tested them?
    "Believe me! The secret of reaping the greatest fruitfulness and the greatest enjoyment from life is to live dangerously!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ratt
    Good choice.

Maybe I should be getting an International CXT or Freightliner M2 SportChassis...

Have you ever tested them?

I haven't see them yet.....

We don't handle anything above the Ram 3500's where I work so I dunno.

Intel I5 750 @ 2.67 Ghz, 4gb GSkill DDR3 1600, GB P55M-UD2, XFX Radeon 5850. , Seagate Constellation ES 1 TB, Seasonic Gold 620w, Win Vista Ultimate, Toshiba 32" HDTV

E6750 Core 2 Duo, 2GB Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800, GB P35C-DS3R MB, ATI Radeon X1950XT, Seagate 7200.9 320GB, Win XP Pro SP2, Enermax Liberty 500w

HWC Folding@Home Team -- Learn How to Join the Team Here ---Detailed Stats

wow, some people are insane.The worst drive into work this morning.I had a guy literally tryin to get me to hit him for no reason.All I did was try to go around him when he slowed from 85 to 75.I wasn't riding his bumper or weaving in traffic or anything i simply went to go around him and he sped up.So I let him go up a couple car legths and i got back in the left lane since he was moving along.Thats when he started slaming on his brakes and trying to get me to hit him.What did i do to him nothing.He literally hit the brakes so hard that he went from 75 to 15 in the left lane of 95.me and like 5 other cars had to swerve off the road scretching in order to avoid hitting this jerk.I don't get it I wasn't tailgating or using highbeams until he started slaming on his brakes on me.And there was no one in front of him.I need a shot gun in my truck so i can start shooting engine blocks.

Quote Originally Posted by jankerson
    I haven't see them yet.....

We don't handle anything above the Ram 3500's where I work so I dunno.
    I was only joking about getting them. Only if I can afford the installments.

Check them out:

International CXT Road Test Can't say I've seen a bigger 4x4

International CXT Website

Freightliner M2 SportChassis The RHA114 model looks sweet.

The ultimate trucks against road rage...

nelsonc21p,

I wish I have answers to all the things that people do. Only yesterday when I was passing under an overhead pedestrian bridge someone spat and it ended on my windscreen while on my way to deliver a 20 footer container. I just continued on my way and used the windscreen wiper.

IMO, there is no need to be pissed off and ruin the mood for the rest of the day. I just take it easy and follow Robocop's advice:

Stay out of trouble.

Here's an incident I witnessed two years ago at night:
    I was at a police station talking to an officer when all of a sudden a Honda car entered the compound with horns blazing and a teenager on the hood of the car. A few officers rushed out thinking it was an accident and the teenager was stuck onto the hood. A moment later another car with two teenagers entered the compound.

They all went into the station and I found out that the driver of Honda car was a mother with her daughter. They were both hysterical with tears running down their faces.

The mother claimed that the 3 teenagers were tailgating her although the teenagers denied doing this. At a traffic light the mother showed them the one finger salute and sped off.

The three teenagers then pursuited after the Honda and forced the mother to stop. The three teenagers got out of the car, the mother then gassed the pedal and unfortunately one of the teenagers was in front of the car and he ended on the hood.

The funniest thing is that one of the teenagers and the daughter of the mother were classmates and recognized each other and I think that all of them are from the same college.

Thankfully no one was hurt or even worse killed. I don't know whether any charges were pressed since I got out of the station soon after that....
    Last edited by Ratt; August 20th, 2005 at 07:59 AM. Reason: To correct a verb

crazy just plain crazy.someone hurry up and invent a telaporter i'm sick of driving.

Thread Information