Game Help (Deer Hunt 3D) Why won't the darn thing run?
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Game Help (Deer Hunt 3D) Why won't the darn thing run?

Bilderback Guest

Game Help (Deer Hunt 3D) Why won't the darn thing run?

When I bought my system, I had no desire to play games. My husband has since decided he would like to play this Deer Hunt game. Based on the system requirements, I have everything I should need for the game, but once you go in and select your field, weapon, and camos, it says to wait that it is loading your hunting ground then I get the black screen and my desktop comes up. The game has kicked you all the way out. I had the system built and it has a 8MB 3D Video and a Wave 3D sound. Can anyone help????? Thanks!

Try going into - 'Options', then 'Advanced'... Look for 'Video Driver' and 'Rendering' and make them both Software Rendering. Also, adjust your screen size within the game to something like 640x480 to start - at least until you get it going.

I had the same trouble.

If it's the game i'm thinking of.......

Try going into - 'Options', then 'Advanced'... Look for 'Video Driver' and 'Rendering' and make them both Software Rendering. Also, adjust your screen size within the game to something like 640x480 to start - at least until you get it going.

I had the same trouble.

Thread Information