I really don't know how I'm going to get a serious answer from you guys on the matter but I'm going to try as best I can to keep this a little bit on the serious side. Please let me know if you can help me with advise or if you know a service that can provide the type of aid I am seeking.

Here's the story: For the last 5 months, I've been working for a very large mobile content company that is based in the UK and currently distributes all its content to the UK and Ireland. Our division has decided to make this content available to more countries around the world. We primarily sell ringtones, wallpaper, etc. I'm reluctant to mention the companies name because that would go against the AUP of these boards that I'm administrating and I don't want to have to shut down my own thread. Anyway, I'm looking for ways to best advertise these current websites we have. They are all active and have been around for quite some time already and are heavily advertised in the UK lads mags, TV Guides and other media.

Now, I have to figure out a way to advertise cheaply and cost-efectively in mostly the US and Australia.

Anyone here familiar with this business and can give me advise on what's the best way to doing this.

Thanks for any input. I really appreciate it.