Been gone for a week
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Been gone for a week

Hybrid View

Been gone for a week

hey all, i just got back from myrtle beach, been gone since last friday. just thought id say hey.

Quote Originally Posted by resStealth
    hey all, i just got back from myrtle beach, been gone since last friday. just thought id say hey.
    Hey. Welcome back. Hope you had fun.
    jadinolf®

ya ive went every year of my life. it was a record summer for girls for me. had three sisters all over me the first day, then this hot chick that played football with me and a few of my friends, and finally my best friends cousin who is smoking hot. ahhh a week with her is heaven. did get bashed pretty bad in the pool in a pool noodle brawl, got a bloody nose. my buddy is a lineman, much bigger then me, im just a receiver...

Quote Originally Posted by resStealth
    ya ive went every year of my life. it was a record summer for girls for me. had three sisters all over me the first day, then this hot chick that played football with me and a few of my friends, and finally my best friends cousin who is smoking hot. ahhh a week with her is heaven. did get bashed pretty bad in the pool in a pool noodle brawl, got a bloody nose. my buddy is a lineman, much bigger then me, im just a receiver...
    Lucky
    Intel 2500k @ 4.5 GHz | Sapphire 6870 1GB | 8GB DDR31600 | Gigabyte Z68A-D3H-B3 | 640 GB WD Caviar Black | 500GB WD something | ASUS Xonar DS | Logitech Z-5300e | Logitech G500 | Das Keyboard Cherry MX Brown | Dell S2740L

ya my buddys cousin was the highlight. i melt around her

then this hot chick that played football with me
    Dit it hurt?
    Gilles Lussier

HWC Folding@Home Team

nah it was touch football. my friends a lineman and it would hurt if he tackled us. i was way faster then everyone, so i ran for a load of td's. the chick that played with us kept finding excuses to touch and grab me, my buddys cousin got pretty jealous. wouldnt let me play football with them anymore, made me stay with her! i know, im whipped...

Thread Information