One rotten apple.. cheers terrorists.
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: One rotten apple.. cheers terrorists.

One rotten apple.. cheers terrorists.

Well.. it was bound to happen, one of my mates from the Caribbean (jamaican), who incidently looks asian (same as me, cept my roots are from St.Vincent, also English Caribbean) and is from an Asian background (more like 100+ yrs ago, once again mirroring me) of indian or pakistani origin was on the train, he was not only isolated (train was packed, but there was like a 3 foot distance all around him) but also verbally called a dirty stinking albanian (wtf?) and bastard paki terrorist..just waiting on my turn. lovely.. things like this makes me just wanna pack my bags up and leave this **** hole. Big thanks to the pissin idiots who believe in a whacked up religion, all us brown folk who don't know or care for your dumb barbaric religion still get caught in the same net, i'd love to say London is a multicultural and lovely place, but i'd be lying, its during times like this that the real feelings come out.
    R.I.P Rangeral, To one of HWC's best moderators and a great guy

By the way, what does BTW stand for?

It is better to be tried by 12, than carried by 6.

justintime come to america! if britain dosen't want you guys we'd love to have another hwc mod in america!

Quote Originally Posted by resStealth
    justintime come to america! if britain dosen't want you guys we'd love to have another hwc mod in america!
    Don't know what 'America' you live in, but I can't recall racism being this rampant in the US since before the Civil Rights Movement. The only difference is that a different shade of brown is the focus now.
    My Guitar Hero 2 Xbox Live Ranking
    Main Rig (click this link for specs)
    Certified in: Nothing at all!
    Certifiable: 100% hands-on, real-world experience

Its happening all over the world.
    People like to say what a beautiful country I live in, yet one look under the surface will give you racism, xenophobia, not to mention corruption nepotism,..

Anyways divide and conquer was always the rule of the game. They want us to fight each other so they can live in peace, whomever they are, wielding the power, ATM.

I am really sorry to hear about what happend to your friend Justintime, but I wouldnt blame it on religion, because then, for example, you would have to blame all Irish who were fighting for independance for terrorism.
    Last edited by F_A_L_C_O_N; July 22nd, 2005 at 11:41 PM.

Racism is as old as man so there will always be some kind of it around as people with small minds will think that way.

Intel I5 750 @ 2.67 Ghz, 4gb GSkill DDR3 1600, GB P55M-UD2, XFX Radeon 5850. , Seagate Constellation ES 1 TB, Seasonic Gold 620w, Win Vista Ultimate, Toshiba 32" HDTV

E6750 Core 2 Duo, 2GB Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800, GB P35C-DS3R MB, ATI Radeon X1950XT, Seagate 7200.9 320GB, Win XP Pro SP2, Enermax Liberty 500w

HWC Folding@Home Team -- Learn How to Join the Team Here ---Detailed Stats

Isn't this the 21st century? Aren't we all supposed to be evolved now?
    Asus P9X79-Deluxe, Intel i7 3930k @ 4.2Ghz, 16gb DDR3-1600 Kingston HyperX Memory, Coolermaster Storm Trooper case, Corsair AX850 psu, Zotac 970 GTX 4gB, Corsair Model H100 w/c, Samsung 840 Pro 512gB SSD, Asus Blu-ray Writer 12x, Windows7 Pro x64

MSI GS Series GS60 Ghost-003 Gaming Notebook 15.6", Intel Core i7-4700HQ 2.40GHz, 16GB Memory 1TB HDD 128GB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M 2GB, 4.36 lbs.

Thread Information