• Read it!

1 6.67%
  • Going to read it.

5 33.33%
  • Naw, that's kids stuff.

9 60.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Harry Potter

Have not read any of the books nor watched any of the movies. Maybe later when I'm retired and have a lot of free time on my hands.
    "Believe me! The secret of reaping the greatest fruitfulness and the greatest enjoyment from life is to live dangerously!"
    Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

I was woken at 7am on Saturday by Emma almost throttling me and demanding that I take her to Asda and get a copy

She's almost finished it, however I wouldn't read it myself till I'd read the first books
    A64 3200+ Venice | XP-120 | 1024MB GeIL Ultra PC4000 | Asus A8N-SLi Deluxe | Connect3D ATi Radeon X800 XL 256MB | 2x 250GB Maxtor DM+10 (RAID-0) | LG Flatron L1710B | 1999 Ford Mondeo Ghia X 2.5 V6

"Oh Lord, grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway, the good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the eyesight to tell the difference."

Quote Originally Posted by MuFu
    We were stumbling back from a night out on Saturday morning and passed a line of tiny little wizards walking to the book shop. Pretty weird.

I'm sure the Little Wizards were saying the same thing

I tell you what, they must have cast a spell on us or something because it took us ages to find our way home.

My 13 yr Daughter is a Harry Potter NUTT! She had to be inline at midnight to get her's and read it in 2 days. Same as LOTR's she's a NUTT! She even made a LOTR website and won 3rd place award for design. I dont get it, too old fashion I guess.

Thread Information