what have i missed?
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: what have i missed?

what have i missed?

hey all, ive been gone since thursday, went camping. what have i missed? man it was awful, i got fried all over, ****ed a stick in the bottom of my jetski and had to do underwater excursion. i forgot the plug to my air mattress and had to buy a new one. one aggravation after another lol.

dammn dude that ****s- i hope you shut off the motor before you went stick fishin

it almost sounds like you brougt too many material items, all you need for camping is some matches, bottle of jack, and some smokes and its all good

lol i killed the engine and pulled the stick out with pliers. had to put on a swim mask and lost the life jacket to pull it off lol

i was on a jetski in ibiza 2 years ago, was pretty good fun. not as fun as i expected it to be though, didnt seem very fast and it took me about 2 mins to realise you need to be on the power when turning or it doesnt turn!
    Shuttle System l Intel Core2Extreme l 8GB Ram l 64GB OCZ SSD l Windows 7 Ultimate X64
    IBM ThinkPad T60 l 2GHz Core2Duo l 4GB Ram l 60GB Kingston SSD l Windows 7 Ultimate X64

ya its more fun when you have been riding them since you were 8 years old and can do stuff like 360's, powerslides at 85 mph, powerslide turns, tank slaps, all the good stuff. ive only rolled once and that was doing a tank slap with two girls riding with me, in front and behind.

see these were lower power jetskis think they only done about 40mph max, which still seems fast with the sprey hitting you in the face and the noise but id much rather blast a go-kart round a track
    Shuttle System l Intel Core2Extreme l 8GB Ram l 64GB OCZ SSD l Windows 7 Ultimate X64
    IBM ThinkPad T60 l 2GHz Core2Duo l 4GB Ram l 60GB Kingston SSD l Windows 7 Ultimate X64

lol the ones i have are both 2005 honda aquatrax turbos. i think they get up to 100mph but im scared to do anything with it gunned

when you say Turbo do you mean thats just a name they use to make it sound fast or it acctually has a turbo!!

its just bigger, faster, and much more expensive then the plain honda aquatrax. i beleive this model is the fastest jet ski available right now.

Thread Information