drivers license test tips - Page 2
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: drivers license test tips

yeah, it takes awhile. I remember practicing that stuff for awhile before i got it right. also, every car is different so it just takes time to learn your own car. But, before no time youll be doing reverse 180's at high speed on old country roads

Quote Originally Posted by krupted
    youll be doing reverse 180's at high speed on old country roads
    Cant wait!
    Gigabyte Z87M-D3H l Pentium DC 3.2GHz l 16GB Ram l 64GB OCZ SSD l Radeon 7750 OC Edition l Windows 7 Ultimate X64
    Dell OptiPlex 745 l Intel C2D E6600 2.4GHz l 4GB Ram l 64GB OCZ SSD l Windows 7 Ultimate X64
    Lenovo ThinkPad T61 l C2D T7700 2.4GHz l 8GB Ram l 60GB Kingston SSD l Windows 7 Ultimate X64

man i just wanna know the uphill and downhill parking rules. i lost my book...

A lot of it is about composure. If you go into the test calm, you will look confident and ready to drive on your own.
    Main PC: A64 3200+ | 1024MB Kingston RAM (Dual Channel) | WD 160GB | Seagate SATA 160GB w/NCQ | Asus A8N-SLi Deluxe | Connect3D ATi X800XL Pci-E | Coolermaster ATC-710 case | Antec NeoPower 480w PSU | Toshiba 27wl46 27" TFT

HwC member's gallery - Upload your picture here

Team HwC Folding@Home results - Find out how to sign up here!

ya, thats kind of what scot told me lol. he said to just relax and dont give bass something to yell about(thats her last name,she kind of looks like a bass too )

Low blood alcohol level is a good thing. Hitting stuff while taking the test is bad.

I've known guys that have ignored those two. One guy showed up for his test (at 16 years old) after having a beer. Another hit a guy on a bike during the test. Need I mention that they both failed instantly.

It's been about 10 years since I took my test (in California), but I'd say just make sure you practice a lot, so it's natural to you, not forced. Other than that, it's not difficult. Use your signals, stay between the lines (unless instructed otherwise), and be aware of the cars around you. If an emergency vehicle comes up with it's lights flashing, get out of the way - preferably to the right side of the road. If you don't, I'm pretty sure it's an instant fail in some states.
    "Guns Kill People."
    If that's true, then I guess it's my pencil that makes spelling mistakes.

Thread Information