Live8
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Live8

Live8

Anyone watch Live8 yesterday? I watched it all day with my mates and thought it was brilliant!

Was glad to see faithless (even although he only did one song ) as well as snoop dog and the black eyed peas were pretty good too

what you guys think?
    Gigabyte Z87M-D3H l Pentium DC 3.2GHz l 16GB Ram l 64GB OCZ SSD l Radeon 7750 OC Edition l Windows 7 Ultimate X64
    Dell OptiPlex 745 l Intel C2D E6600 2.4GHz l 4GB Ram l 64GB OCZ SSD l Windows 7 Ultimate X64
    Lenovo ThinkPad T61 l C2D T7700 2.4GHz l 8GB Ram l 60GB Kingston SSD l Windows 7 Ultimate X64

Free-to-air TV down here only had a 2-hour highlights package, but what I saw of it looked great. Might have to get the DVD set when it's released.
    Safe computing is a habit, not a toolkit.

I watched it all day too (across three channels on Freeview - awesome).

Thought Snoop, Maroon 5 and Black Eyed Peas were great, but the highlights for me were The Who and Pink Floyd. I would imagine being there was an almost religious experience!

Edit - don't usually like Madonna but her set was definitely another highlight.
    Last edited by MuFu; July 3rd, 2005 at 01:19 PM.
    Opteron 144@2.8GHz (stock HS/fan), Asus A8N-SLI SE (passive NB), 1.5GB RAM (2:3:2:5, 2T), WD Raptor 740GD 74GB, Maxtor DM10 300GB, Asus EN7600GT SILENT@???, M-Audio Revo 7.1, Nebula DigiTV, Dell 2005FPW, Enermax 431W Active.

Quote Originally Posted by MuFu
    I would imagine being there was an almost religious experience!
    I went to a Pink Floyd concert years ago, the sound was so neat it was like listening to aquadriphonic cd in a forest for 3 hours. My bottle of port was gone before the end of it. What an experience. Also got to kiss the girl I invited. Almost too easy.
    Looking intelligent takes more than looking coool.

Thread Information