Walgreens coffee maker
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Walgreens coffee maker

Walgreens coffee maker

for the price of about 10 cups of coffee at the corner gas station you can get this little thing and never look back. its awesome! it will have brew ready for you when you wake up, its very easy to keep clean and it simply works. perfect temp too, right out of the pot. i can attest to its durability, ive been using this at least once a day for the past 5 months... its well incredibly well built and designed for a $20 automatic coffee maker. just in case anyone was looking for one....

http://www.walgreens.com/store/produ...id=prod3567969

I can't leave the house without my three cups

My last Mr Coffee machine died a month ago after a good ten years of use. Picked up this little babe for $16.99 at Wally World. http://www.mrcoffee.com/Product.aspx?pid=102 (they can be found almost anywhere)

I saved a whopping three bucks by passing on the programmable since I never get up at the same time...

I never have or will go into a Starbucks....I can make coffee for two months for the price of a few Starbucks cups...
    "Imagine a world where dogs took bad owners to the pound."

http://www.hopeforpaws.org/

At these prices, the things have pretty much become disposable. If you get as little as 6 months use out of em and they go belly up, you just throw them away and take the change in your car and go buy another one .

I've found this to be true with many of the small appliance/electronic devices out there today. It doesn't really pay to go for the more expensive model with all the bells and whistles if you don't need it.

I bought something at Best Buy not too long ago and the cashier asked me if I wanted the extended warranty for $16. I looked at her with my $20 item in my hand and said that if it broke, I would just throw it away and buy a new one....sheesh.

I read somewhere that even big ticket appliances like fridges, it's not even worth bothering with the extended warranties since the things last so long now a days.

Paul
    ....my get-up-and-go musta got up and went....

yeah i noticed that too while i was at big lots. i mean, even the real ronco food dehydrator was there for $17.99. i remember that going for 6 EASY payments of 19.99!

Good Ol' Ron Popiel You could always count on him to give you that gadget you couldn't do without!!
    AMD AM2 5600+ Arctic Cooling Freezer 64Pro Asus M2N 2gb Corsair XMS2 250gb SATA Seagate Barracuda XFX GTX260 Core 216 LeadTek PVR2000 Capture Card CoolerMaster Centurian 5 case Corsair VX550 PSU 19' DCL LCD Vista Home Premium 64

Folding@Home Stats Join the Team

Thread Information