The best milk ever
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: The best milk ever

The best milk ever

http://www.hphood.com/products/produ...ail.asp?id=576

I've been buying this stuff like a fiend. And it looks like I'm not the only one- I now have to get it early in the morning because it's usually sold out by evening.

Someone brought this into work one day a few months ago and I had some with my Carnation Instant Breakfast drink because there was no other milk available. I was blown away by the thick and rich taste! Now you can make chocolate milk that actually tastes like the Hershey's stuff you buy in the store (well it's not quite that rich, but it tastes better than the chocolate water, Yoohoo tasting stuff that you normally end up with when using regular milk). Unlike regular milk, there's also no bitter aftertaste that creeps in within 20 mins of drinking it. It's great on all the various cereals I've used it with as well (Cap'n'Crunch, Grape Nuts, Cracklin Oat Bran, Raisin Bran, Cheerios, Kix, Life, Honey Bunches of Oats w/Strawberries...).

Bottom line, the 1/2 gallon carton (only size available AFAIK) costs as much as a gallon of regular milk. But it tastes so damn good with everything you mix it with, or even plain, that it's well worth it. The stuff also doesn't go sour for at least a month! Try it today!
    My Guitar Hero 2 Xbox Live Ranking
    Main Rig (click this link for specs)
    Certified in: Nothing at all!
    Certifiable: 100% hands-on, real-world experience

Like to give it a try but it looks like a east coast thing.
    Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes!

AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+ | ASUS M3N78 PRO AM2 | 2GB G.SKILL Extreme Series Memory | Geforce GT 430 1 gig | 120 gig Seagate 8 meg cache ST3120026A | Lite-on LDW-811S DVDRW | Toshiba DVD-ROM SD-M1612 | Antec True Power 480w | Win XP Pro SP3 | Cable Modem

Yeah it's unfortunate. I asked some of my friends in PA if they had it anywhere and they couldn't find it either. But I figured I'd spread the word. Hey maybe I can get Animal18 to try it. He's not too far from me.

i cant bear to buy anything thats low-fat or low carb. In fact, my heart sinks when i accidentally pick up that diet mountain dew they so maliciously label
    just like the regular

Think about it- what business does sugar have in milk? This stuff is sort of the antithesis of diet soda. You don't lose flavor or 'substance.' This stuff actually tastes better than regular milk- if you're thinking it's like skim milk, well it's the opposite of that too.

thats cool, now prove to me its not goats milk

Even if it were goat's milk, I wouldn't look back!

My only concern is the title "Dairy Beverage".

I'm glad it tastes good, especially if it is good for your diet....but give me good old cows milk everytime (although I have switched to 2%....whole milk tastes "thick" to me now)

Thank God, I don't have to worry about things like that. I really enjoy eating and drinking whatever I want.

I don't mean to gloat , sorry. I guess I'm fortunate that my job (UPS driver) keeps me fairly trim and believe me I do burn the calories.

Paul
    ....my get-up-and-go musta got up and went....

yep same here- i eat anything i want, i burn it off at work doin construction. 2% is what i grew up on, anything else disgusts me, even skim milk- actually, especially skim milk.

If i see this ' milk ' at the store ill probably grab one just to see, wrath is makin this stuff seem like candy

Originally posted by krupted
    yep same here- i eat anything i want, i burn it off at work doin construction. 2% is what i grew up on, anything else disgusts me, even skim milk- actually, especially skim milk.

If i see this ' milk ' at the store ill probably grab one just to see, wrath is makin this stuff seem like candy
    The Hood stuff is 2% milk.

Didn't realize you were in PA, albeit the other side of the state than my hometown. You might not find it locally.

[edit]Try Wal-Mart. That's where I get mine if Hannaford's or Shaw's doesn't have it.
    Last edited by wrathchild_67; June 23rd, 2005 at 07:14 PM.

I get the feeling that WC_67 bought stock in the company

im in illinois, chicago area. amityville is just a cool song i like from eminem

Thread Information