http://www.hphood.com/products/produ...ail.asp?id=576

I've been buying this stuff like a fiend. And it looks like I'm not the only one- I now have to get it early in the morning because it's usually sold out by evening.

Someone brought this into work one day a few months ago and I had some with my Carnation Instant Breakfast drink because there was no other milk available. I was blown away by the thick and rich taste! Now you can make chocolate milk that actually tastes like the Hershey's stuff you buy in the store (well it's not quite that rich, but it tastes better than the chocolate water, Yoohoo tasting stuff that you normally end up with when using regular milk). Unlike regular milk, there's also no bitter aftertaste that creeps in within 20 mins of drinking it. It's great on all the various cereals I've used it with as well (Cap'n'Crunch, Grape Nuts, Cracklin Oat Bran, Raisin Bran, Cheerios, Kix, Life, Honey Bunches of Oats w/Strawberries...).

Bottom line, the 1/2 gallon carton (only size available AFAIK) costs as much as a gallon of regular milk. But it tastes so damn good with everything you mix it with, or even plain, that it's well worth it. The stuff also doesn't go sour for at least a month! Try it today!