good new music still exists , just a personal opinion.
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: good new music still exists , just a personal opinion.

good new music still exists , just a personal opinion.

the new American Head Charge album, The Feeding, is almost too good. These guys were special before, but i cant get over track 10 on this album (Cowards). If youre into heavy rock get at least this track, the whole album is pretty amazing though especially the first three tracks.

I guess this can be a favorite new music thread or whatever, i just havent felt this good about an album since mudvayne's LD50

The GOOD music is on the Music Of Your Life network.

haha, you make another funny

All day everyday.

I'm in my twenty's and i haven't heard any really good music world changing music since the Led Zepplin 4/White Album/Black Sabbath Paranoid/Lennon Imagine Album.

And before anyone says something. Yes, I do have a turn tables set up and most of my music is on Vinyl...

I find it annoying when my friends ask me to show them how to sctrach...

-Digital-Madman

P.S. Funny side note... Yesterday... a freind was over and i had The Guess Who - American Woman Album on the turn-table. He looks at me and says, "wow. someone did a great cover of a lenny kravtiz song.". I really almost punched him.
    Last edited by digital-madman; June 14th, 2005 at 03:27 AM.

Originally posted by digital-madman
    I'm in my twenty's and i haven't heard any really good music world changing music since the Led Zepplin 4/White Album/Black Sabbath Paranoid/Lennon Imagine Album.

And before anyone says something. Yes, I do have a turn tables set up and most of my music is on Vinyl...

I find it annoying when my friends ask me to show them how to sctrach...

-Digital-Madman

P.S. Funny side note... Yesterday... a freind was over and i had The Guess Who - American Woman Album on the turn-table. He looks at me and says, "wow. someone did a great cover of a lenny kravtiz song.". I really almost punched him.
    hahaha! i knew a girl that told me Behind Blue Eyes was fred durst's best song he ever made, i didnt even know what to say.

Theres been a lot of good music since zepplin, i think Nirvana (like em or not) really set a tone for new music for a decade, and others like NIN took rock/trance into new levels.

Pantera in the late 80's and up to a couple years ago was a rock band considerd to many legendary- i would stand behind that.

Lately its all about rap and pop. 50 cent, eminem is what the kids like and nickleback, seether is what the girls like and for some reason a lot of guys too. I read an article of how Wayne Static of Static-X considers himself a dying breed. He says todays rock isnt rock, its popular music with guitars. I feel him completely as i have to listen to a 'rock' station all day that plays nothing but flaky garbage, and never static x, pantera, old slipknot and such

Thread Information