Ah it was finally so nice and pretty
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Ah it was finally so nice and pretty

Ah it was finally so nice and pretty

Well after last years great fire of '04 at my house, which conviniently paid for my new pc which i rarely use anymore and moving back home to a nicely decorated new house (albeit shodily).

Been here for about 2 months and the work that was done was terrible the plaster is cracking everywhere and isn't flat at all amongst other problems.

But all was ok'ish, well tonight was happily sat downstairs chatting to my dad when i heard a dripping sound, but thought nothing of it as mum was in the bath.
    Then it got steadily worse. so went to the hall to have a look only to find watter dripping on the floor, it was pouring out of light sockets, and all the walls were dripping, so shout my mum to stop running the bath, she gets out and notices the bath level isnt dropping but its still pouring out.

So rip off side of the bath and see water gushing. Well seems the pump for the water wasn't connected right as the outlet hose was disconnected and not looking to stop.

My dad ran down to shut the water off but clever people plastered over the opening for the tap for that. So while i try in a very futile was to stop the water whilst thinking this pump is damn powerfull wonder what it would be like for my pc .

So a few hammer hits later my dad gets through and turns the water off. Go to check on the pump and its looking pretty screwed. So got no water or lights for now and luckily the electricity is fine so you lucky lot get to hear all about it

On the bright side my mums new red leather couch came today and wasnt affected and looks mighty pretty
    A64 3000+ at 3.2ghz
    1gb OCZ Plat 2
    DFI NF4 Ultra-D
    Galaxy 7800GTX
    600W Enermax
    Regassed prommie with R507a

Ah the new updatedness of my sig.

get the ****ers out to fix your house the way it should! sorry to hear about it!
    Shuttle System l Intel Core2Extreme l 8GB Ram l 64GB OCZ SSD l Windows 7 Ultimate X64
    IBM ThinkPad T60 l 2GHz Core2Duo l 4GB Ram l 60GB Kingston SSD l Windows 7 Ultimate X64

You're looking for every excuse to buy new things aren't you?
    "I know nothing."
    Cheers.

Well i was looking at those new pentium dothans
    A64 3000+ at 3.2ghz
    1gb OCZ Plat 2
    DFI NF4 Ultra-D
    Galaxy 7800GTX
    600W Enermax
    Regassed prommie with R507a

Ah the new updatedness of my sig.

On a serious note,
    Glad that no one was injured ie. electric shock or such...
    "I know nothing."
    Cheers.

Originally posted by Shinma
    On a serious note,
    Glad that no one was injured ie. electric shock or such...
    yeah thats true..

last thing i would be thinking is how the pump would be good for my computer LOL
    Shuttle System l Intel Core2Extreme l 8GB Ram l 64GB OCZ SSD l Windows 7 Ultimate X64
    IBM ThinkPad T60 l 2GHz Core2Duo l 4GB Ram l 60GB Kingston SSD l Windows 7 Ultimate X64

Originally posted by Martin_89
    ... how the pump would be good for my computer LOL
    !
    "I know nothing."
    Cheers.

Thread Information