I Need A Favor
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: I Need A Favor

I Need A Favor

Come someone please do me a favor? I'm at th eoffice right now and for some reason, I can't download a file from IBM that I need for my laptop.

The file can be found here:

http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/si...cid=MIGR-54046

And the file I need is the first link on the top: 1urc13ww.exe

And then can you please mail it to me at postmaster@redcirclephil.com. It's 13+MB.

Thanks anyone.

Please post here if you're going to do download it so others don't have to.

Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you...
    ? Quantum Physics ? Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

It's on its way

Core i7 2600K @ 4GHz | Noctua NH-C12P SE14 | ASUS Maximus IV GENE-Z | 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws X 1600 CL9 | Gigabyte GTX 670 OC 2GB | 256GB Crucial m4 | 2TB WD Green | Samsung DVD±RW | Seasonic X 460w Fanless | Fractal Design Define Mini | Windows 7 Ultimate | Dell 2209WA @ 75Hz

Join the HwC Folding@Home team!

Nevermind... attachment was too big

Core i7 2600K @ 4GHz | Noctua NH-C12P SE14 | ASUS Maximus IV GENE-Z | 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws X 1600 CL9 | Gigabyte GTX 670 OC 2GB | 256GB Crucial m4 | 2TB WD Green | Samsung DVD±RW | Seasonic X 460w Fanless | Fractal Design Define Mini | Windows 7 Ultimate | Dell 2209WA @ 75Hz

If you have a server to upload it to, that'll do. I just can't download it here from the office because I need to setup up so many proxies and ports.
    ? Quantum Physics ? Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Sadly, I don't have any place to upload it, but at the IBM website, have you tried unticking the "Use IBM Download Director" at the bottom of the license agreement? With it ticked it started a Java applet and did nothing

Yup... tried that severl times but I can't access the page afte that. I get an error. Maybe you can post link to the direct download? The one after the agreement.

Check your mail.
    Gilles Lussier

HWC Folding@Home Team

Thanks a million glussier. I got the file already. And thanks to everyone for helping out as well.

You are welcome Toolbox.

For those who would like to know, I used YouSendIt to send the file to Toolbox. If you want to find-out more about it: http://www.yousendit.com/
    Gilles Lussier

HWC Folding@Home Team

Originally posted by glussier
    You are welcome Toolbox.

For those who would like to know, I used YouSendIt to send the file to Toolbox. If you want to find-out more about it: http://www.yousendit.com/
    Thanks!

Up to 1GB, that's nice to know...

With that file I've discovered my FastMail is limited to 10MB attachments upload

Up to 1GB, that's nice to know
    With my upload speed it would take me 3.5hours to upload 1gB of data. So, not too many chances I will reach that limit.
    Gilles Lussier

HWC Folding@Home Team

Originally posted by equinoxe3d
    With that file I've discovered my FastMail is limited to 10MB attachments upload
    Another FastMail user!

Thread Information