May 25th, 2005, 02:02 PM
Ultimate Clio Renaultsport 182 with final 'Trophy' edition
I would do anything to get £15,500 to buy one of these things man!, the colour just sticks out, its lovely!
Renaultsport’s ‘Best Hot Hatch Ever’ has arrived in the form of the Clio Renaultsport 182 Trophy, conceived solely for the UK market and limited to a production run of just 500 right-hand drive models.
Based on the Clio Renaultsport 182 Cup, the Trophy version is distinguished at first glance by its Capsicum Red livery, Trophy logos on both rear sills and the larger rear spoiler from the V6. Inside it’s fitted with black Recaro Sport Trendline seats providing a lower driving position. The Renaultsport steering wheel is fitted with leather rim and rubber thumb grips. The wheels are 16 inch Speedline Turini alloys in anthracite; each one saving 1.3kg of weight.
Order books open on Friday 27th May and the price is £15,500 on the road. Unusually, there is no list of optional equipment. Renaultsport sees no need for one, as this is Renaultsport’s Best Hot Hatch Ever, remember?
Full Details HERE
Performance, pictures and video HERE
May 25th, 2005, 02:36 PM
Woah, that thing has got to be impressive - a mate at work has just got the 182cup, and that goes like stink. Might keep my eye open for a 182 when the time comes to getting a new car
May 25th, 2005, 02:41 PM
£15,500 (On the Road)
Unusually, there is no list of optional equipment. Renaultsport sees no need for one, as this is Renaultsport’s Best Hot Hatch Ever, remember?
• 16” Speedline Turini alloy wheels with 205/45 tyres
• 10mm reduced ride height at the front vs. Cup suspension
• Stiffer springs as used on the Cup (20% front, 15% rear)
• Sachs dampers with remote reservoir
• Strengthened front wheel hub carriers as used on the Cup
• Revised steering geometry as used on the Cup
• Additional lower front spoiler
• V6 Rear Spoiler with reduced tailgate opening aperture
• ABS with EBD
• Extended front wings and sills
• Renaultsport front and rear bumper
• Body coloured bumpers, door handles and side mouldings
• Air Conditioning
• 4 x 22W Single CD RDS Radio
with fingertip remote control
• Recaro Sport Trendline front seats with belt guides in Recaro Black/Dinamica Black upholstery
Graphic Night Cloth Upholstery on the rear seat
Renaultsport steering wheel in leather with rubber thumb grips and Renaultsport insert
• Aluminium finish fascia inserts and
• Front fog lamps
• Remote control central locking
• Cruise Control
• Speed Limiter
• Insurance approved Thatcham Cat 1 alarm
• Driver and passenger two stage auto adaptive airbags
• Front passenger airbag deactivation
• R.A.I.D. (Renault Anti Intruder Device)
• Body coloured electric/heated door mirrors
• Drilled aluminium pedals
• Electric front windows
• 3 lap and diagonal rear seat belts
• Smart rear wiper
• Exterior temperature gauge
• ISOFIX on front passenger seat
• ISOFIX on outer rear seats
• Puncture inflation aerosol ilo spare wheel
• Pollen filter
• Multi function trip computer
- LOL, with a standard spec of all that, what else IS there to add to the options list?!
That is seriously good value for £15.5K.
May 25th, 2005, 06:12 PM
yeah its amazing value, did you watch the video on the site? the guy gets the back end out alot and it just sorts its self out and keeps going.
so now all i need is £15,500 to buy it and then another £15,000 to insure it!
i think this has acctually made the 182 my favourite car over the Seat Leon Cupra R now.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)