iPod Delivery Method
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: iPod Delivery Method

iPod Delivery Method

Here are the simple facts:

I need to buy an iPod for a friend for her birthday. I live in the Philippines, she lives in Germany. I need to buy it using my credit card and have it delivered to her over there.

What do I do? Anyone know of an online webiste in Europe where I can do this? My billing address is, of course, in the Philippines.
    ? Quantum Physics ? Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Hey Toolbox

Would the Apple Online Store be sufficient for you? I'd try using the German site - www.apple.com/de/thestore - first. if that doesn't work, try your local site or the US site.

Hope it works for you
    A64 3200+ Venice | XP-120 | 1024MB GeIL Ultra PC4000 | Asus A8N-SLi Deluxe | Connect3D ATi Radeon X800 XL 256MB | 2x 250GB Maxtor DM+10 (RAID-0) | LG Flatron L1710B | 1999 Ford Mondeo Ghia X 2.5 V6

"Oh Lord, grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway, the good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the eyesight to tell the difference."

Anyhow I am pretty sure you will have to call them directly and handle the matter in person, otherwise they willl simply reject the order couse the billing address doesnt match the shipping address.
    Last edited by F_A_L_C_O_N; May 23rd, 2005 at 04:33 AM.

I was able to do it using www.amazon.de and translating every word with www.freetranslation.com. iPod is on the way and should get to its destination in labout three days.

Thanks guys.
    ? Quantum Physics ? Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

i want an ipod- got any more headroom on that credit card?

Buy me an X800XT and I'll get you the iPod Mini 6GB.

Good to know Amazon has no problems accepting the order, even when shipping address is in the different country, then the credit cards holder address.

thats a two edged sword for me. i think you should have to at least call the company to have items shipped to a different than billing adress, only because it seems too susceptible to fraud otherwise

agreed

Thread Information